TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Welcome to Fulmer Group’s website. Please read these terms and conditions carefully as they govern your use of our website. By accessing or using our website, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, you should not use our website.
- USE OF WEBSITE You may use our website for lawful purposes only. You may not use our website in any way that breaches any applicable local, national, or international law or regulation. You may not use our website to transmit, distribute, or store any material that is unlawful, harmful, defamatory, obscene, or otherwise objectionable.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY All content on our website, including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, images, and software, is the property of Fulmer Group or its content suppliers and is protected by United States and international copyright laws. You may not copy, reproduce, modify, distribute, transmit, display, perform, publish, or create derivative works from any content on our website without our prior written consent.
- LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES Our website may contain links to third-party websites that are not owned or controlled by Fulmer Group. We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party websites. By using our website, you expressly release Fulmer Group from any and all liability arising from your use of any third-party website.
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES Our website is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis without any warranties, express or implied. Fulmer Group does not warrant that our website will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that our website or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or other harmful components. Fulmer Group disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including without limitation, warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY In no event shall Fulmer Group be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the use or inability to use our website, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- INDEMNIFICATION You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Fulmer Group, its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, consultants, and agents from any and all claims, liability, damages, and/or costs (including, but not limited to, attorneys’ fees) arising from your use of our website or your breach of these terms and conditions.
- MODIFICATION OF TERMS AND CONDITIONS We may modify these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice. By continuing to use our website after any modifications, you agree to be bound by the modified terms and conditions.
- GOVERNING LAW These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of [state], without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. Any dispute arising out of or relating to these terms and conditions shall be resolved in the state or federal courts located in [county], [state].
If you have any questions or concerns about these terms and conditions, please contact us.
Please note that this is a general template and it may not be suitable for your specific needs. It is recommended that you consult with a legal professional to ensure that your terms and conditions comply with applicable laws and regulations.